- I have
runparticipated in three races of varying lengths (2.5 to five miles) these past Saturdays, with another in six hours.
- I'm fond of my Fitbit despite rarely meeting a daily step goal.
- I bought an Arduino kit and instantly decided every physical science classroom should have one. Right now.
- Thirty is around the corner.
- My hockey club rewarded me for being a first-time season ticket holder by missing the playoffs.
- Roller derby opens tomorrow and maybe they'll do better than the hockey club.